GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Choices of exhaust

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
Ordered mine today!

Yeahitsjustafaze

Ready to race!
hey stas and the few others who already have it installed. Do your tips sit more to the left side of the valance cutout?? Look at the pic to see what I'm talking about. Wondering if this is normal or if the guy at the muffler shop didn't install correctly. And should i record audio of this thing now or after the "500 miles" lol

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 155

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
What is everyone's shipping times for this?

stas92

Passed Driver's Ed
hey stas and the few others who already have it installed. Do your tips sit more to the left side of the valance cutout?? Look at the pic to see what I'm talking about. Wondering if this is normal or if the guy at the muffler shop didn't install correctly. And should i record audio of this thing now or after the "500 miles" lol

Looks centered to me. Should be a simple fix, jack the car a bit in the back and play around with the 2 rubber hangars closest to the end of the car.

the tone will change with time (after a 1000 miles or so) but not a major difference and for the most part will be unnoticed. record the video/audio when ever. chances are i wont get around to it :lol:

What is everyone's shipping times for this?
standard ups shipping time.

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
I talked with them on the phone today, said it was shipped out already and should be here by the weekend!

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
So how is everyone liking their Eurojet catback?

Ill let you know this saturday! It only took 2 days to get to my house from the time i ordered, the fastest shipping ive ever got!

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion

coolnerd

If you like the GTI style exhaust I put the AWE GTI exhaust with the AWE 2.5Golf resonator. It sounds really nice and I like the styling alittle bit better. I'll attempt to get a video up today if I'm not busy at work.

If you like the GTI style exhaust I put the AWE GTI exhaust with the AWE 2.5Golf resonator. It sounds really nice and I like the styling alittle bit better. I'll attempt to get a video up today if I'm not busy at work.

my friend did the awe gti exhaust with stock resonator, im sure he'll see this today but, you will make him very happy.