GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'USDM' style 2010 Golf R - from Japan

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Full article here: http://www.stancenation.com/2013/06/04/sexy-in-white-yasunobus-usdm-style-vw-golf/

Extremely trippy to me because it does appear he's got the USDM style down to a science but it's just strange because he's emulating something rather than having it occur organically like it would living in the US

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
It is a really good-looking car, but this article is quite old! Seen it earlier this year.

Also, car enthusiasts in Europe and Asia emulating USDM is not new, they've been doing it for years. Same way we are converting our cars to be euro-spec and the jap guys going for the jdm look

spiker369

on air, don't care
the stickers ruin it.

looks great tho. :)

All of the simple modifications, including the sticker placement and choices, come together so well to create a jaw dropping Golf R, that would fit in without a second thought at SOWO or H20i.

Exactly what I thought when I read your comment. California plate, plus surplus stickers seem to be the norm over there. :p

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
i saw this car lonnnnnng time ago.. the picture of its front end has been on my wallpaper since then. lol
:wub::wub::wub: