GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI Parts and Accessories

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
A great list, we get a lot of traction to our site from it, please use our 10% discount code for all your LEDs!

www.deAutoLED.com

:)

Just checked out your website. Awesome products, I will be needing some LEDs soon. I seen you have an interior and license plate LED package but I would want the color changing footwell lights instead. Is there a package with those included? Or would I just have to buy the footwell color changing lights plus the interior package and have the extra LED footwell lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnyb123

Hi, I am looking for the part that is highlighted in this picture. The rear bumper is from a Mk6 Variant and that cover is for the tow hook but mine got stoled and I need a code for that cover.

Attachments

• sl16001280x1024.jpg
    sl16001280x1024.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 451

colewilliams

Emblems

Does anyone know where I can get the OEM emblem for the front grill that says "gti"? Mine came off and I want to replace it, there's some on ebay, but they have screws where you drill through the grill, but the factory one doesn't have screws, and I want to avoid drilling if possible.

SirClimax

Ready to race!

jedred1

jedred1
Is Steve Petty Motorsports still in business?

SirClimax

Ready to race!

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Does anyone perhaps know where to get the replacement bolt that attaches the upper intake pipe to the heat shield for the TSI engine? It's a T30 but not sure on the bolt measurements. It's the one that sits on the back side by the firewall.

Let me know what you guys can come up with.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Does anyone perhaps know where to get the replacement bolt that attaches the upper intake pipe to the heat shield for the TSI engine? It's a T30 but not sure on the bolt measurements. It's the one that sits on the back side by the firewall.

Let me know what you guys can come up with.

Never mind found it! Lol