GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

P flo gurble?

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Ever since i installed my neuspeed p flo ive been hearing a burple sound. I cant feel anything loose, the rubber lip is installed, and the heat shield is secured down tight. Any other ideas? Its ccta if that matters. It can be heard at low speeds especially if the windows are closed. Its driving me nuts...

BigRobSA

Ready to race!
What is a gurble/burple?

I know that when you add an intake, you flow so much more air that when you're getting on it and then get off it, you hear a shit-ton more sound from the airflow itself.

Not sure if that's what you mean, or not.

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
Dude I know exactly what your talking about. I have/had the bsh true seal intake recently converted to a cold air. The burble is less noticeable now but it still annoys the hell out of me at low speeds with the windows down. It's like I look for the sound and focus on it and it does drive me nuts. I think it's just the reality of an aftermarket open filter intake on this car.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
It must be the car. Ive had sri's on other car and never heard anything like this. Im def not losing any power, etc. It damn annoying though. I almost want to put the stock airbox on. The gurble is a breathing sound..very hard to put a name to the sound.

BigRobSA

Ready to race!
That's the intake breathing easier than the stock box.

Don't know how in the hell it's anything but "Awesome!".

In fact, at a local car show, several people were taken aback by how awesome my TwinTake sounded. When I get on it, it sounds like it's a tiny black hole, sucking in the world's air.

TwinTake....all your air are belong to me!