GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Roll cage installed

MKV Turbo15

23psi and fast as fuck!
Looks great! How did you get it inside your Car? Is it welded or bolted a to what?

can you show us how the cage is installed on the floor..i am getting a cage soon..

Its Autopowers race series. I had a welded one from them in my MK5 GLI but opted for the bolt in cage this time around as it still complies with the SCCA class I race in. Its bolted straight down through the carpeting but I did removed a square section of carpeting for the bases to be mounted. There are enforcement plates that sandwich between the car and the plates of the main hoop. The hoop is very easy to get in but if you guys do cage it, GET AN EXTRA SET OF HANDS TO HELP. make sure you have plenty of battery life for drills and impacts too.

Jack14

Ready to race!
Didn't know it was stiffer. Ive always thought 4 door looked best too.

Lacerta

Passed Driver's Ed

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Wish we could have a Colorado FS/FT/WTT thread but there would be like 3 participants

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
This is awesome.

It takes kinda some guts to do it.

Bravo.

Stevanus.D

Ready to race!
Its Autopowers race series. I had a welded one from them in my MK5 GLI but opted for the bolt in cage this time around as it still complies with the SCCA class I race in. Its bolted straight down through the carpeting but I did removed a square section of carpeting for the bases to be mounted. There are enforcement plates that sandwich between the car and the plates of the main hoop. The hoop is very easy to get in but if you guys do cage it, GET AN EXTRA SET OF HANDS TO HELP. make sure you have plenty of battery life for drills and impacts too.

does it the bolt go straight to the chassis...i am worrying about rusts..cus i live near sea..

TheBGN

Hey guys, I am looking to install this in my 2 door GOLF R. What part from autopower did you guys use? 60424H ... I'm looking to order this with a set of recaro pro race seats for track use.

MKV Turbo15

23psi and fast as fuck!
Hey guys, I am looking to install this in my 2 door GOLF R. What part from autopower did you guys use? 60424H ... I'm looking to order this with a set of recaro pro race seats for track use.

Yes thats the same cage. Mk5/mk6 compatible.

TheBGN

Thanks! Autopower guys weren't sure if it worked or not ?! I had seen your pics but was sure ... I'll get it ordered on Monday ... Hopefully in a few weeks I'll have pics to show..

MKV Turbo15

23psi and fast as fuck!
Thanks! Autopower guys weren't sure if it worked or not ?! I had seen your pics but was sure ... I'll get it ordered on Monday ... Hopefully in a few weeks I'll have pics to show..

Anticipate atleast 7 weeks of wait time. They are built to order.