GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'14 Camaro SS vs '13 Mustang 5.0 vs K04 Gti

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
There is something fishy about these videos. One, on the first video, the camero easily was going to pull.

And you're telling me the SS beat the tuned 5.0? The 5.0 that has more HP and less weight? Lol.... Okay.

in the first video we were rolling 80 km/h third gear on my gti the Camaro got almost no wheel spin, in the other video we were rolling 60 km/h second gear on my gti. My jump is so much better than his because he suffer wheel spin at that speed and I don't plus I am break boosting. if you know anything about rolling races you will know that the rolling speed makes huge difference in the results of the race.

Dude it's a k04 without an upgraded intercooler in Kuwait; it's making 290-300whp tops.

my car makes much more than that =) I tested it on the dyno ;)
saying this made me feel like Sheldon in big bang theory xD

That's why it doesn't make sense. Tuned 5.0s are pretty quick, dare I say.

And it's not like I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm k04, w/m tuned with Eurodyne. Tuned 5.0s are not this slow.

well, have a look at my instagram account and see how many 5.0 mustang I've pulled not less than 8. All these races doesn't make sense right ? plus its winter here in Kuwait and I only race when the weather is cool :)

razr390

Go Kart Champion
the second vid you got a jump on them and the honks were way too quick, they weren't even remotely lined up with you.

but congrats.

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
The Mustang is most definitely bone stock. There is no way you're pulling tuned 5.0s by multiple car lengths. EVEN WITH a jump because you can't honk. Sorry.

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
The Mustang is most definitely bone stock. There is no way you're pulling tuned 5.0s by multiple car lengths. EVEN WITH a jump because you can't honk. Sorry.

you can see the other race with 14' mustang 5.0 Tuned + intake and muffler delete. Three runs not one and I pull him by 2 cars length, I don't have to prove anything to anyone but these videos show it all. And if you still don't believe what you see go for the "Cool story bro" thread it will suit you more =).

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
you can see the other race with 14' mustang 5.0 Tuned + intake and muffler delete. Three runs not one and I pull him by 2 cars length, I don't have to prove anything to anyone but these videos show it all. And if you still don't believe what you see go for the "Cool story bro" thread it will suit you more =).

Oh that makes sense. Muffler delete tune. LOL

Thanks for clarifying.

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
in the first video we were rolling 80 km/h third gear on my gti the Camaro got almost no wheel spin, in the other video we were rolling 60 km/h second gear on my gti. My jump is so much better than his because he suffer wheel spin at that speed and I don't plus I am break boosting. if you know anything about rolling races you will know that the rolling speed makes huge difference in the results of the race.

I didn't even know we could brake boost these GTIs. I remember when I had my 2012 WRX and I made the mistake of roll racing an EVO. He brake boosted and shot out like a rocket on the third honk. Granted, I don't even know if brake boosting would have helped my bone stock WRX in that situation. :eek: