GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Metro Atlanta VW Crew

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
Getting all the performance work today. Just dropped it off but hanging out local. Monday will be suspension work and brakes. Give me a call if you want to hang, 6783141531

Just seeing this. Rob and I were blocks away all afternoon t my office. Got wrapped up and forgot it was already Friday. Glad u like it. Hopefully I'll be stage 2 next week.

Posted from iPhone 6S Plus using Tapatalk

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
Holy shit! No words.

Nice! I just left work and saw the guys are still at the Autobahn shop as I drove by.

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!
I'll be there Monday too

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
After a nice long night with the GTI it's officially Unitronic Stage 2!

Downpipe swap went well. Soaked flange nuts in PB Blaster for a couple hours. No stripped nuts or studs. Uniconnect+ took about 10 minutes to flash the ECU from stage 1 to stage 2.

Last edited:

rkellis

Ready to race!

Downpipe swap went well. Soaked flange nuts in PB Blaster for a couple hours. No stripped nuts or studs. Uniconnect+ took about 10 minutes to flash the ECU from stage 1 to stage 2.

Congrats bud. Let the grinning begin! I will be at the office on Monday... You going to be there?

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!

Welcome to da speed [emoji48]. Congrats brother.

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
Congrats bud. Let the grinning begin! I will be at the office on Monday... You going to be there?

Thanks man.

Im not back there until Tuesday.

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
Welcome to da speed [emoji48]. Congrats brother.

Thanks! I'll be riding all over town today.

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
I guess now it's time for a Golf R. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zrickety

The Fixer
Saw a couple of you mk6 guys when we were in town on Tuesday. Stone mountain to Marietta. I've got the Zoo Atlanta tag.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys!

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I just got my mkvii on Black Friday, so I'm back in the game!!

Y'all still meeting up or did those meets die?

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Hey guys!

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I just got my mkvii on Black Friday, so I'm back in the game!!

Y'all still meeting up or did those meets die?
We one had a person who went by rblGTI, however she abandoned us for an S2000 or a hopped up Fiat or something. ;)

Yeah, we still get together 2nd Sat at BWW. Still a pretty small group, as the super youngins don't often like to hang with the dads [emoji12] usually 4-6 people maybe... always looking for more. and you won't be the first Mk7, as Eric has a nice black one. jealous.

I am still lusting after the 7 R, but can't justify the car payment, as the 6 GTI is paid off and running just fine...

look forward to seeing you and the new ride!

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
We one had a person who went by rblGTI, however she abandoned us for an S2000 or a hopped up Fiat or something. ;)

Yeah, we still get together 2nd Sat at BWW. Still a pretty small group, as the super youngins don't often like to hang with the dads [emoji12] usually 4-6 people maybe... always looking for more. and you won't be the first Mk7, as Eric has a nice black one. jealous.

I am still lusting after the 7 R, but can't justify the car payment, as the 6 GTI is paid off and running just fine...

look forward to seeing you and the new ride!

Haha, yes, well, the S2000 just didn't work out for me. I've come to the conclusion that I will never be a japanese car person. German cars are just made for me :wub:

But I'll probably be at the next meet :D:D:D It's been a good year or so now lol

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!
The more the merrier. Meet is on the 12th right?