Then I went home a fell asleep.
Maybe next month when I'm not having to spend money on other people.... :p

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
I did some Christmas shopping and spent my whole holiday bonus on accident ha

Then I went home a fell asleep.
Maybe next month when I'm not having to spend money on other people.... :p

2016 Pure White Volkswagen GTI - DSG

Ummm, what is that I see at the end of your sig? DSG? Weren't you the quintessential DSG-basher not so long ago?

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
Magic Mufflers in Norcross. I'm having some welding done there this week. They've been around a few decades. Ask for Antonio.

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!
Had battery tested, perfectly fine. Other thoughts?

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!
You remember the fight that everyone was waiting for at BWW? It ended in 13 seconds with a knockout. McGregor beat Aldo. I would be pissed to wait 4 hours to have the fight end in Round 1

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Ummm, what is that I see at the end of your sig? DSG? Weren't you the quintessential DSG-basher not so long ago?

Yes, yes I was lol

But then I thought about how adding more power meant upgrading the clutch which was EVEN MORE money than the added power, so I decided to adult for a little bit and go with the more financially responsible choice.

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
Thanks. Do they fab the exhaust or do they order & install? Or fab hybrids?

You'll have to give them a call to get more specifics. From their inventory it looks like they at least fab hybrids.

IAmLexLuther

Passed Driver's Ed
Whats up guys?! Long time no see, how's the crew doing?

rkellis

Ready to race!
Merry Christmas to my Atlanta crew. Looking forward to our meet in the new year. Any chance we can make it the third Saturday?

BlueVagonPwr

Hey Atlanta crew. New guy here. Trying to meet some other vdub enthusiasts in the area. Got a '12 Golf TDI with a Malone stage 2 and Malone DSG tune. Just getting my feet wet with diesel tuning and so far I'm loving it. Already making up my dream build list on Wheelwell.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas filled with lots of toys for your ride.

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
any one interested in my Akrapovic catback with linkpipe before I post it on the forsales on this forum? my eds15 led might be going as well : [