GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB tuning?!

MMKAY6

Ready to race!
Did you ever download the updated maps from APR, that helped me out on the stage 1 93. I haven't tried the High Boost yet.

I don't think APR would let me download tunes. ;)

I went on COBB's site and the tunes that everyone talked about which were (supposedly) the latest updates were all for the CBFA engine and not the CCTA.

spenny02

Ready to race!
I don't think APR would let me download tunes. ;)

I went on COBB's site and the tunes that everyone talked about which were (supposedly) the latest updates were all for the CBFA engine and not the CCTA.
Second time I've done that in the last two hours lol. They had the ccta updates for my engine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

spenny02

Ready to race!
when you guys do logs done worry about watching the AP, its unsafe, thats why it records.

to do a log you have to do 3rd or 4th(preferred) starting about 2k rpm and get as high as you can rpm wise. having like 2 seconds and 1k rpm of wot doesnt give much data to analyze

I was just trying to confirm that the logs and display were reading the same. Next log i will do a 3rd pull and a 4th pull. I was thinking that running it through the gears might give some good holistic data.

jettaglx91

Go Kart Champion
I was just trying to confirm that the logs and display were reading the same. Next log i will do a 3rd pull and a 4th pull. I was thinking that running it through the gears might give some good holistic data.

Long single gear pulls are much better for data

andysamland

Ready to race!
There is so much fail in these logs. The really long log that was posted has knock all over the freaking place and the more current logs look solid, but very very weak. like not even hitting 160% load is ridiculous. I know that many of you here don't really know how to dissect what is going on in these logs, but it doesnt look amazing. Theyre missing a few parameters that a pro tuner would need. I still stand behind my initial impressions that they dont know what theyre getting into with the vag scene

blingdub

Go Kart Newbie
There is so much fail in these logs. The really long log that was posted has knock all over the freaking place and the more current logs look solid, but very very weak. like not even hitting 160% load is ridiculous. I know that many of you here don't really know how to dissect what is going on in these logs, but it doesnt look amazing. Theyre missing a few parameters that a pro tuner would need. I still stand behind my initial impressions that they dont know what theyre getting into with the vag scene
no doubt that people are giving cobb some slack being new to the scene. i think what everyone is most interested in is 1) how much improvement can we expect to see from their OTS maps, and 2) how long will it take for them to do that.

if the answer is "go get pro-tuned", then that is the biggest fail of all.

blingdub

Go Kart Newbie

MMKAY6

Ready to race!
Second time I've done that in the last two hours lol. They had the ccta updates for my engine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mind sharing the link to the CCTA maps? Been looking all over their site and only see CBFA maps.

Antimatter

Ready to race!
You can run a stage 2 with a stock intake.. You can run a stock intake on ko4 even some people say.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

But Cobb's tune is accounting for their own intake which has a custom MAF location and hasn't been tested with the OEM location.