GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

two gti and one lancer evo in southfield, mi

PatrickBateman

Passed Driver's Ed
On my way to work i saw 3 gti which is unheard of in SE michigan. Ended up next to a lancer and s2000 at one point. Later, when traffic was heavier :( ended up by a mk6 gti and two lancer evos. One, a newer silver lancer evo and all three of us got off at the same exit and hit it. Im stage one and the lancer spewed a little black smoke from his tail pipe and left me in the dust. I am hoping the other gti held up against it (for team gti) but i couldnt tell but both were pulling away from me. Anyways, super fun commute, if u see this and were on I75 i was the white 2dr. I feel like this is one of those craigslist lost connections that tosh.o makes fun of lol. If there is a better regional place to post this please let me know.

GTItheIllest

Ready to race!
I live in west bloomfield area. NO GTI's at all. I only see maybe 1 a week and if I do its stock. The only few modded ones go to woodward on friday and staurday nights. Come out y'all

Tayrob

Passed Driver's Ed
I live in west bloomfield area. NO GTI's at all. I only see maybe 1 a week and if I do its stock. The only few modded ones go to woodward on friday and staurday nights. Come out y'all

I'm out there every fri. And sat. Usually a little later though and I rarely sit around at caribou , I'm usually out driving