GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Photoshoot with S2k

mcomora

Ready to race!

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
I'm no photographer.....but it's hard to get clear, detailed pics with overcast skies. Lose the 4x4 status.

Merkle

Banned
Excellent shots! Which tails do you have (brand) and are they cherry or tinted?

Overcast makes for some decent shots, check out page 2 of my build thread. My brother took those with a Canon EOS 3s.

mcomora

Ready to race!
Excellent shots! Which tails do you have (brand) and are they cherry or tinted?

Overcast makes for some decent shots, check out page 2 of my build thread. My brother took those with a Canon EOS 3s.

Thanks a lot! They're DEPOs that I bought from the group buy on here, and they're dark cherry. I'm really happy with them.

And wow, those shots are awesome. I'd like it to be sunny sometime here. South Florida summers aren't what everyone thinks they are, it just rains intermittently and it's never sunny. I really like your brakes! The stock GTI brakes suck, especially after having spent a lot of time driving Golf Rs with FAR superior brakes. Also like the 510 and carbon fiber wrapped trim. And, of course, the shadow blue ;)

Merkle

Banned
Hmm, I think I know which ones I'll have to go with when I finally do pull the trigger on taillights.

Louisiana weather is crazy too man, I feel ya. That Sunday the weather was nice so my brother was all over Baton Rouge taking pics, he's got a good eye for photography.

Change your pads and you'll notice a MASSIVE improvement in braking. The rotors are mainly for show, and the slots will help dissipate water during those horrific gulf thunderstorms.

mcomora

Ready to race!
What pads should I get then? I really don't like the stock brakes.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
You're the one that swapped the wheels with the s2k right?

mcomora

Ready to race!