GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bryan's 2013 CSG GTI

Carbon13GTI

Ready to race!
Just to update the thread: nothing new going on. Ongoing theme throughout my build is that school comes first. Bagging my car really took a lot of my extra money, so I'm currently saving again. I expect to have new wheels within the next two months. No idea what I want yet. I'll keep looking till I find something.

Registered for Fixxfest in November. I know I won't win, but I registered for the exposure, the parking, and hopefully some pictures of my car.

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Hahaha the struggles of student life.. I work outside of school specifically so I have extra dough to mod my car. Your build's coming along great though. I've always loved the look of tucked Detroits.

Carbon13GTI

Ready to race!
Hahaha the struggles of student life.. I work outside of school specifically so I have extra dough to mod my car. Your build's coming along great though. I've always loved the look of tucked Detroits.

Thanks dude! Detroits do look good, but I've grown tired of them. Time for something new.

Yeah it's definitely not easy. I really have to budget my money correctly and make sure that I can always afford to pay for my classes. Usually, whatever I have left I will buy something for my car or save it until I can afford what I want.

mobalateromk6

Hell yea! Congrats man!

Currently a freshman in college with a part time job on the side. This thread just gave me some hope for the future. Again, congrats man!

around7ish

Man, looks clean AF. I am also currently in school and working, so I also understand the struggle. But do you mind sharing how you did your set up? I also want to keep my spare just in case. Thanks.

Carbon13GTI

Ready to race!
Hell yea! Congrats man!

Currently a freshman in college with a part time job on the side. This thread just gave me some hope for the future. Again, congrats man!
Thanks dude! Keep going with college, it's important. I may be working full time, but school has been my number one priority.

Man, looks clean AF. I am also currently in school and working, so I also understand the struggle. But do you mind sharing how you did your set up? I also want to keep my spare just in case. Thanks.
Yeah man no problem. I built a frame in a square around the trunk. So basically I used three 2x6's as the frame. Then I used a half inch thick board as the bottom. I mounted my manifold sideways on the frame, my compressor on the frame, and my ecu. The bottom is cut around my spare. Then I mounted my false floor in two pieces on the 2x6's. My tank is mounted on top to the back piece (closest to the back seat). It's on hinges so it folds up wards to remove the spare. The other piece is fit to size so it can come out.

Hope this helps dude!

huli467

That's a nice pic there^^^��

Carbon13GTI

Ready to race!
So, Eurotripper 3 has come and gone. Had an awesome time again.
A few changes to note: LM's are gone...

With that being said, new wheels are coming soon. Plan is two weeks. And maybe one other surprise.