GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NYCSuits Build

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
Very nice build, sir! :thumbup: I think I have the exact same bug as you, going so far the same route as you with all my mods (in my head at least) without ever seeing your page before. But so much $$$ for all of that, leaves you thinking sometimes...

Few questions:
Were you ever able to figure out the security code in vcds central electronics for the mirror fold/unfold with fob?
Have you managed to install dimming mirrors? Pics? Worth it? High beams from the inconsiderate are driving me insane!
What keeps happening to your car that leaves you wishing to get rid of it sometimes? Don't do that, you've gone so far!! (But dibs on the akra, cup holder, and RNS if you ever do ;) )

Thanks for the kind words and sorry for the late response, didn't notice someone commented...to answer your questions...

1) I know how to get the power folding mirrors to work "close on lock" but I need the security access code for Vagcom which I can't seem to obtain. However, I prefer the manual switch rather than "close on lock" because during the winter I get ice buildup and worry about damaging the motors. So, I keep the mirrors open when there is ice/snow.

2) I installed the mirrors but I have yet to run the wiring. It'll take an entire day to do the wiring and I'll need about $50 worth of VW specialty connectors. I have a list of all the parts required if you're interested.

3) Someone has dibs on the exhaust already hahah...but the RNS510 and Cup Holder are unclaimed. The RNS510 is updated to the latest revision and maps.

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion