GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car to flip under 5k

Noodle1

Ready to race!
Looking for a car that I can drive around and possibly flip for under 5k was looking at older a4's in manual, wrx's some weird stuff.

BlueE30

Ready to race!
Looking for a car that I can drive around and possibly flip for under 5k was looking at older a4's in manual, wrx's some weird stuff.

MK4 VR6 or WRX for the winter! Also a 4Runner, CRX or RAV4 in that price range won't loose much money.

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
a car to flip and make money on? a car to drive around and eventually sell for what you got it for?

markus037

Ready to race!
look for ones with mechanical issues. body work is more expensive than mechanical work. good body work atleast. plus a car that looks good is easier to sell

Philimon

Ready to race!
Eighth gen civic si sedan. Saw one at a dealer for $6k. Next month that car was being flipped on CL for $8k. Desirable car cause its aged well and one of the last of the high revving naturally aspirated hondas. Of course the coupe is the same but the sedan i see gettin higher prices. Its uncommon to see one under $5k though but i seen it a few times. Usually on CL with bad paint and a dent or slammed with rolled fenders and ugly aftermarket wheels.

Philimon

Ready to race!
Honda Fit, Subaru wrx and forester; toyota suv/truck, mr2, celica, xrs-variant matrix; ford focus svt maybe, some mustang maybe, not really into these cars; thats all i got off top of my head.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Subaru Forester XT 06' to 08'. Sport option is going to push you past the 5k, but I love these and doubt they will lose their value.

Philimon

Ready to race!