GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal Feeler: Weds 18" SA55M + tires

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
These are off my car right now don't really need to sell them but wanted to see if there was any interest.
One tire is punctured but can be fixed, SOLD.

Wheel specs:
Weds SA55M 18x8 +45 square

Tires low miles ~4K miles
Continental DW 225/40/18

Wheels have been professionally powercoated a bright metallic silver (no flake) and redrilled. Wheels are balanced and do not have any tracking issues. Will fit 5x112, no wobble bolts required.

I can take more detailed pictures, these are all I had on my flickr at the moment.

New out of the box

Freshly powdercoated + redrilled

Mounted

Last edited:

lamaface

Ready to race!
Don't be afraid of buying from Dustin. Really down to earth, honest and helpful guy. Bought a set of Work wheels couple months back from him. GLWS man!

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
I'm going to setup a legit F/S thread with updated pictures, stand by.

Thanks for the bump Edgar, appreciate it. Have you posted any pics of your car yet?

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Dang 1700 to rich for my blood at this point though:(

lamaface

Ready to race!
I'm going to setup a legit F/S thread with updated pictures, stand by.

Thanks for the bump Edgar, appreciate it. Have you posted any pics of your car yet?
Your welcome man. Yeah I have, check out the "Post your side shots" & "The official static thread" threads. I think I'm on the 2nd to last pages on both.

lamaface

Ready to race!
Thank you sir!

Looking good! I miss those wheels. Your car makes me want get a set of H&R Ultra Lows.
Yeah I love them especially because their not too common among VW's. I need smaller sidewalls though, I'm rubbing way too much in the front while turning. Have you ever adjusted the front/rear camber on your car?

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I love them especially because their not too common among VW's. I need smaller sidewalls though, I'm rubbing way too much in the front while turning. Have you ever adjusted the front/rear camber on your car?

I have a lot of camber adjustment now, but when I had my V2's I didn't need it.

I have H2sport camber plates, but since its harder to get those parts now just go with Ground Controls plates. It is a different design but its good enough that Performance Shock uses it in their $7K Ohlins kit.

http://www.ground-control-store.com/products/description.php/II=870/CA=195