GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DUBMODDER: MK6 is officially launched and available FREE

GolfGTIGirl

Ready to race!

We are pleased to announce the addition of the MK6 generation to the Dubmodder™ : interactive car customizer series.

The Dubmodder™ Team is standing by to listen to the fans' comments and suggestions for future parts to be added in the newly released online car customizing tool. Please feel free to email your suggestions and contributions to requests@dubmodder.com, or post them right here in the MODCommunity feedback forum.

Dubmodder is designed by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts so spread the word and the dublove!

Expect to see the addition of the Jetta model in a short while, too!
Actual screenshots from the online tool:

GTAye1

Ready to race!
Wow this is so cool!:w00t:

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
That's awesome!!!! How long is it going to be free for?

The website says "sign up now and get full access to Dubmodder".

Under it says "$11.95 for a year" or you can do "$29.95 for a lifetime".

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Very Cool. Here's mine. You need to add an option for blacking out the red stripes on the GTI grill. Very impressed how thorough the site is with OEM and aftermarket options.

Attachments

• DubMod_1.jpg
    DubMod_1.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 682

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
That's awesome!!!! How long is it going to be free for?

The website says "sign up now and get full access to Dubmodder".

Under it says "$11.95 for a year" or you can do "$29.95 for a lifetime".

It's cool, but I might have just gotten my "lifetime" fill of it with the 5 minutes I spent. Not that my opinion matters, but seems like there could be more to gained from doing Google AdSense rather than a subscription to the site.

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.
That's pretty sweet - how often will selection choices be added and updated?

GolfGTIGirl

Ready to race!
The DM Team collects and evaluates suggestions based on what the fans request over on the discussion boards, found at www.dubmodder.com/forum

Updates will continue to evolve and improve the tool. For the moment, we are focusing on re-vamping a few of the other Gens (MKIV for instance, a very popular model that was originally launched back in 2005!)

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
^That looks so sexy.