GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do you think my car is totaled?

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
I would rather ride public transportation before buying a mini van. That's the damn honest truth.

[shingo]

Passed Driver's Ed
Honestly between any american suv and a honda odyssey, I would choose the odyssey in a heart beat. If I had the money, a touareg TDI would have been my top choice.

vracerw

Passed Driver's Ed
not for nothing but my wife has an oddyssey and while im not a fan of minivans this thing is the best all around people and crap mover. so much space inside you can get lost. enjoy it for what it is and in a couple months time you'll look back and ask why i havent done this earlier especially having children.

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
Congrats on the write-off... aint nobody wanting to drive a formerly busted up car

The Odd is pretty dope for a while. I think that you'll cry because of how bored you'll be after cruising in it after a year but it's my first pick for a van too. Trying to convince my wife that its nice... lol

If i had to trade my car in for a people mover i'd likely go with a station-wagon (some kinda sport wagon maybe) but the Odd is likely the best choice.