GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New owner of a MK6

flakomk6

Ready to race!
Just got some new tails. What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good , but to dark for my taste .

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Holy crap, then there is this, http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107885 What is the point of buying a $30K car and hardly ever driving it? A Ferrari or Porsche, maybe, but a VW is supposed to be driven. I've got a 2015 Caddy with 195K. Just trying to imagine how many weeks it took to drive the same amount it took that VW 5 years to reach.

I have owned my car for three years now. And have put on 14k miles in those three years. My commute is less than a mile... I dont baby my car in fact im the go to one to drive to places with friends i just dont put a lot of miles on going to work so it evens out significantly

flakomk6

Ready to race!
I have owned my car for three years now. And have put on 14k miles in those three years. My commute is less than a mile... I dont baby my car in fact im the go to one to drive to places with friends i just dont put a lot of miles on going to work so it evens out significantly

Shit 14k in three years ? I'll do that in 1 and half years haha .

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Shit 14k in three years ? I'll do that in 1 and half years haha .

haha yeah i bought the car with 39k miles and it currently has 53k miles

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I wish my job was 1 mile away , I would do around 5k a year . But that ain't happening . I live in FL so I go up to Disney a lot hahah

I go to universal sometimes(Well i atleast pay for an Annual pass lol). But i usually make a trip to Orlando or St. Augustine at least once a month. Other than that my job is like 6 blocks away from my house. So i put on just over a mile round trip lol

flakomk6

Ready to race!
I go to universal sometimes. But i usually make a trip to Orlando or St. Augustine at least once a month. Other than that my job is like 6 blocks away from my house. So i put on just over a mile round trip lol

Haha well I am in Miami , my job is in south beach . So with that there 15-20 miles just there . And I go up to Orlando every so often . Past 4 month I have gone I think 3 times? Lol

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Ahh true im in the Daytona Beach Area so Orlando is only like 50-60 miles.

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Welcome to the forums, congrats on the car! Also good to see a local around here!

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Thanks man, next week I should be passing by the meet that's at davie .

I think that one was actually yesterday:( Unfortunately im not gonna be able to get to a meet until maybe January because im away at school for the semester