GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 Dyno Results?

Prescription_Bandit

Passed Driver's Ed
Who here has gotten their Mk6 dynoed on Stage 2? What software/ supporting mods/ hp/tq numbers?

Had mine done on a mustang dyno and got 258 hp/283 tq maxed out running Uni Stage 2, an Injen Intake, Unitronic Catted 3' dp, and a 2.5' Beluga Catback.

Last edited:

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
Numbers seem backwards for tq and hp. Sure it wasn't 283tq and 258hp? I've never dyno'd mine but am curious of the numbers.

Prescription_Bandit

Passed Driver's Ed
Numbers seem backwards for tq and hp. Sure it wasn't 283tq and 258hp? I've never dyno'd mine but am curious of the numbers.

Yup! Backwards lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
that sounds right for stage 2 wheel numbers.

tofuD01

Ready to race!
Stage 2 APR on v2.1 software if i remember correctly:

Engine figures: 283 BHP / 350 ftlbs torque. (Pre v2.4 software and DV+ install)

Dont have the graph on me at the moment to get the wheel figures.

Going to dyno again in a few weeks to get an update on what it is outputting on the v2.4 update and DV+.

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
I'm curious to see what I would put down. I'm stock turbo with all bolt-ons besides a cat-back and meth. 260whp would be nice to see

Prescription_Bandit

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm curious to see what I would put down. I'm stock turbo with all bolt-ons besides a cat-back and meth. 260whp would be nice to see

I'd imagine you'd be making well over 260 if you're running meth and have an intercooler installed if I got 258 with just an intake, tune, and exhaust.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I'd imagine you'd be making well over 260 if you're running meth and have an intercooler installed if I got 258 with just an intake, tune, and exhaust.
it depends on if he is running a tune for meth or not... otherwise the residual gain wont be super huge besides cooling benefits.
Most people see power with meth because they run a 100 octane tune(while using 93 + meth) or get specifically tuned for it to utilize it.

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Yea I'm going to save meth for one of my last mods solely because of the upkeep and tuning. Probably go K04/F23T before meth.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
i want money and i just feel like slapping in a Stage 3 kit and calling it a day. But then i dont have the money to allocate 5k or so in all parts/labor/and accessories.

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
those are good wheel nums on a mustang man. Your car's running well. you'd read a bit higher on a different dyno.