GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Torque Steer Compensation

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Anyone Running Torque Steer Compensation ? I tried adding it to my Golf but I don't think it's enabled for my car.

Attachments

• TorqueSteerCompensation.jpg
    TorqueSteerCompensation.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 276

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
Anyone Running Torque Steer Compensation ? I tried adding it to my Golf but I don't think it's enabled for my car.

lol sorry but i have to. What torque steer are you seriously experiencing on a 2.5?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i don't have any torque steer in my 2.0, you sure everything is balanced on your car? or are the trans/axle setups really that different from the 2.0 cars?

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
i don't have any torque steer in my 2.0, you sure everything is balanced on your car? or are the trans/axle setups really that different from the 2.0 cars?
The setup and goemetry is pretty must the same, VW did a good job with the torque steer, but its still there no matter which MK6 you drive.

Just wanted to know if you guys use it, it would be a benefit on all the Mk6 Golfs/GTIs especially in the slick stuff, not just for guys with big turbos.

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
The setup and goemetry is pretty must the same, VW did a good job with the torque steer, but its still there no matter which MK6 you drive.

Just wanted to know if you guys use it, it would be a benefit on all the Mk6 Golfs/GTIs especially in the slick stuff, not just for guys with big turbos.
1. Make sure tires are balanced and alignment is good.
2. Find a straight road.
3. Accelerate and note the speed and rpms torque steer happens. Try to wot from a stop with no hands on the wheel.
4. Enable torque compensation.
5. Test again and see if torque compensation helped.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk