GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Does this look right??

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Ahhhh ok ok thanks for that. I use that if the pic link i added isn't functional. Thanks for your patience

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
it took me to the exact same size image page.... when i clicked on both

It shows better on the forum.

zrickety

The Fixer
Tapatalk app is the best way to upload from the phone. I see your photobucket, that gap does look big. How do the lights look against the grille and bumper? Does the hood line up with those fenders?

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
The hood line does line up well... no big gaps in those...biggest concern is light to fender gap.. could drive a rice box through there

riceburner

Autocross Champion
paint looks fantastic, otherwise nice photography skills haha

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Yes... the shop did do a good job of blending the paint and seems like they painted whole front bumper which is a nice plus.. right down to the headlight washer covers...

Will get a shot of the hood closed in the am

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It almost looks like they need to be pushed in a little further.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
It almost looks like they need to be pushed in a little further.

The lights right? They are fine when driving at night level wise, but from looking at them it seems off. My perception?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
The lights right? They are fine when driving at night level wise, but from looking at them it seems off. My perception?

Ya, the outside ends seem to stick out further than they should and along the top it seems like if you could push it in a little more it'd be sitting where it should be. It looked like the inside ends of the lights is lined up right though, as it's lined up right with the grille.

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
They’re probably not slotted in to the tray properly at the bottom! It’s an easy mistake to make and would explain the need to adjust the lights, if the person fitting them isn’t aware of this it feels like they’ve located correctly! the mk6 headlights generally line back up ok when removed and replaced as they slot into locating holes underneath and there are two pins at the front that poke through holes in the base of the lens, get someone who is familiar with the mk6 to take a look at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Will do.. i'll run by the dealership and have them peek at it since they referred me to the "VW certified " repair facility ##snort###