GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New England VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
VAGCOM in Manchester NH... willing to stay in state, maybe into VT if the times fall right.

Not an experienced user so you will want to know what to change and will have you do it yourself if that works for you.... DM me

Last edited:

wit2003

anyone still following this thread?

Id like to have the bulb out light taken care of and maybe even do the windows with the remote...and anything else that may be worth doing....

<-- newb to VW

2011 Golf TDI

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
anyone still following this thread?

Id like to have the bulb out light taken care of and maybe even do the windows with the remote...and anything else that may be worth doing....

<-- newb to VW

2011 Golf TDI

DM me, i'm all over the place in the 101 corridor between manchester and portsmouth

fatty@golfmk6.com

Go Kart Champion
Hey everyone, I have a micro-can and am available to do some code clearing or slight VCDS mods. $30 for whatever you need done. I travel between Coventry RI, Mansfield MA and Boston MA frequently. Shoot me a pm and we can meet up. Still available as of 3/22/16

Last edited:

Jimd0313

Ready to race!
Anyone in the Burlington Vermont area? I'm shopping new/used LED Tail replica's, and will probably like to get them coded, even if they are Depos.

theclutch

Go Kart Newbie
Anyone with a HEX-CAN VAGCOM in the Mansfield/Foxboro, MA area? I need to reset the "service light" on a 2014 Audi S5 and my Micro-CAN (which I use for my Mk6) will not work.... <sigh> Willing to pay $20 or so for the 10 min job!

kennega

Ready to race!
I am in Natick, if you are going to be up this way, I can help. Just waiting on Apple to fix my laptop.

fatty@golfmk6.com

Go Kart Champion
Micro-can services available still for $30. I travel between Mansfield MA, Coventry RI and Boston MA frequently.

I've already helped a number of forum members do some VCDS tweaks and clear codes. Shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.

wmssbr10

Passed Driver's Ed
Need Airbag trouble cleared

Anyone around Plymouth, Ma with Vag-Com? Just installed Golf R intercooler and cycled car on when I had the Airbag sensors disconnected so now l got to clear it.