GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 Candy White GTI Driver's Edition Pricing

ws6616

Ready to race!
signed the paper today. title says it all. No lease, no finance. Straight up cash.

dealer and sales rep names can be requested via PM. all i can say is that even though my sales rep is only 3rd month on the job, the guy's cool, not pushy, and very helpful. he owns a 2012 GTI as well, so he knows the car.

anyways here's the number. sale price is 27,688. i was going for 27,500 before TTR but the manager said the best he can do is 27,688 (was 27,988 on the tag with discount) so my aunt and i were like "okay, let The New Guy get this deal. Happy New Year Yo!" BUT, i asked for some accessories, like the key fob case; but im not sure if ill get it (crossing my fingers that i will) since parts was closed when we went there.

out the door price is slightly under 31K. i forgot the exact number. we also bought term car select and lojack for way under the listed price. i was gonna refuse both, but since lojack is one time fee only and i save over my monthly insurance, and ill have to do brake job at least once during the first 4 years while my cost for termcar select is only a bit over the cost of brake job but covers wear and tear other than tires, it's a pretty good deal for me. it's a plus since ill have to pay my own maintenance and parts replacement as well, so why not let the "elders" do that and its gonna be easier for me in the future!

anyways, this is a pretty good time to get those 2013 cars. I was gonna get a wolfsburg (since my dads budget is only 23k before TTR) but the dealer i went to sold out their wolfsburg, and i really want that fully loaded Driver's edition (well, just missing the Fender (?) audio from Autobahn) since it's gonna cost me both of my kidneys to put HID and AFS after market.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
If I'm following correctly... you overpaid, big time. Many have been getting just about any trim of the GTI for around $4K under MSRP. 2013 cars... they should be going at a discount, considering it is now... 2014 ;)

Also, if you didn't get that key fob case on a "we owe" slip, you may not ever get it at all.

ws6616

Ready to race!
If I'm following correctly... you overpaid, big time. Many have been getting just about any trim of the GTI for around $4K under MSRP. 2013 cars... they should be going at a discount, considering it is now... 2014 ;)

Also, if you didn't get that key fob case on a "we owe" slip, you may not ever get it at all.

i did get it for around 4k under MSRP. well, what's paid is paid whether i overpaid or not... im happy that i got a new car lol
but sure next time ill come up and ask about it before i pull the trigger. this time i wasnt expecting my grandma to ok it right on the spot.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
A DE stickers for $31K+? :eek:

220volt

Ready to race!
MSRP on DE's right now is about $31,590, so ws6616 is correct. Close to 4k below MSRP.

However, 2013 DE's are now going for $26,500 which is 5k below MSRP (go to cars.com and sort by lowest price on DE's). So you could probably got it at that price or slightly higher. But it doesn't matter, if you really like that car and that particular car is combination you like, I think your price is not bad.

ws6616

Ready to race!
MSRP on DE's right now is about $31,590, so ws6616 is correct. Close to 4k below MSRP.

However, 2013 DE's are now going for $26,500 which is 5k below MSRP (go to cars.com and sort by lowest price on DE's). So you could probably got it at that price or slightly higher. But it doesn't matter, if you really like that car and that particular car is combination you like, I think your price is not bad.

loving the car. it used to be 5K below msrp, but we got there after the weekend that the dealership was doing 5K below. im still amazed at how i got it for almost 5K below

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
I agree. Not a terrible price, could have maybe gotten it a little less. However, as long as you're happy with the price you paid. That's what is ultimately most important.