GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***Vandalized :,(***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
Base car? I mean you must be really damn close to 60% of value in repairs. If so try to get it totaled.

I bought it used from the dealer about 3 months ago for about 20k at 38k miles. And if it's totaled what is the insurance going to do?

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I bought it used from the dealer about 3 months ago for about 20k at 38k miles. And if it's totaled what is the insurance going to do?

Normally if it's totaled they should be giving you the value of the car? Idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
Normally if it's totaled they should be giving you the value of the car? Idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But what will they do with my car? Dump it? It's my first car man I don't want to lose it :0

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

Dang you paid a lot for a 2011... but I think you'll need about 10-11k in repairs in order to have it be considered a total loss.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
So sorry to see this. A kid jumped on my hood for fun and dented it in... I beat the crap out of him and made him pay for a brand new OEM hood painted from the factory.

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
Dang you paid a lot for a 2011... but I think you'll need about 10-11k in repairs in order to have it be considered a total loss.

I got it estimated by a shop but I'm still waiting on what my insurance company will say with their adjusters. I haven't got an estimate from an adjuster yet

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
So sorry to see this. A kid jumped on my hood for fun and dented it in... I beat the crap out of him and made him pay for a brand new OEM hood painted from the factory.

Lol I would of got the hood fixed painted then kept the balance

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I got it estimated by a shop but I'm still waiting on what my insurance company will say with their adjusters. I haven't got an estimate from an adjuster yet

It'll be close

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
it means you turn it in to your insurance and you get a check.

Yeh that's not happening, I'm not gonna give my car away... It's like giving away ur kid. If they say totaled can't I say fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.