GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[Video]MK6 Stage 2 vs Ram 1500 and penis size match vs Charger R/T

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
i just raced a charger today, pulled exactly like you did on it. seriously thought RT would be faster. did they make any engine mods for the new body style?

edit: nevermind...i raced a challenger. I have no idea what model.

First gen R/T chargers are 345hp, while the second gen are 370hp and a much closer match for stage 2.

As for the challengers, I know they are similar horsepower figures (not sure if there is a first/second gen on them) but they weight slightly less than the charger, so I'd gather to say they are probably a little bit closer match at the 345hp mark, though we should still pull on them.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
First gen R/T chargers are 345hp, while the second gen are 370hp and a much closer match for stage 2.

As for the challengers, I know they are similar horsepower figures (not sure if there is a first/second gen on them) but they weight slightly less than the charger, so I'd gather to say they are probably a little bit closer match at the 345hp mark, though we should still pull on them.

Hate when they take off the badges on those. You really cant tell at speed which model they are unless you see clear badging. srt8 is only obvious model imo

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Hate when they take off the badges on those. You really cant tell at speed which model they are unless you see clear badging. srt8 is only obvious model imo

If you smashed him it was probably a V6 model. Depending on your mods you may have pulled on an R/T.

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
same mods as you + downpipe (dsg). walked away pretty damn fast. more like a jog.

Yeah it was probably a V6. 250hp in a car that weighs about 600lbs more than ours. So you had more HP and significantly less weight. Personally I think it's way under powered. I could probably tie the V6 Challenger and maybe slightly pull on it in Stock mode.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah it was probably a V6. 250hp in a car that weighs about 600lbs more than ours. So you had more HP and significantly less weight. Personally I think it's way under powered. I could probably tie the V6 Challenger and maybe slightly pull on it in Stock mode.

yup. thats what i figured...emblems removed on a challenger..usually means v6.

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
yup. thats what i figured...emblems removed on a challenger..usually means v6.

Yeah same goes with most cars. For instance emblems removed on any BMW usually means the lowest of the line.