GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Golf 6 owner

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Hi everyone, I just purchased a black golf mk6 comfortline. Photos to follow.:happyanim:

bout time someone bought these new golfs. hey congrats :thumbsup: but :needpics:

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
Most this week i have been following a GT in back and i must say i quite like the look of the black from the rear. oooerr

Sydpreme

As someone trying to negotiate a deal on a Mk VI, could you please post your specs, drive away price and dealer you bought it from? That'd be awesome! :D

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
As someone trying to negotiate a deal on a Mk VI, could you please post your specs, drive away price and dealer you bought it from? That'd be awesome! :D

she got pearl black mk6 TSI comfortline DSG stock with ipod adapter, boot liner for 35k through my mate Wally (Sales Manager) at Paul Wakeling VW Campbelltown. If you want a good price don't think anyone can beat him. Just tell him Johno from Golfmkv.com forum sent you. I get no kick backs. helped 4 friends buy VW's through Wally and they are all happy campers. good luck and let me know if you need any help as im kinda getting good at buying cars now.

Last edited:

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
:happyanim:

Attachments

• 022a.jpg
    022a.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 884

mljchan

gti mkv fanatic
congratulations rob.enjoy the new car.will we see you at one of the gtg's?:D

johno