GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 GTI Drivers Edition Auto Price Paid

jtbazz

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello Everyone,

I just picked up a new 2013 Drivers Edition DSG . The MSRP was 31590 and I got it for 27,500. Was this a good deal? They also threw in free winter mats and gave me about $500 more on my 3 series trade than anyone else.

Just wondering what other people are paying recently. Locally this was the only automatic with leather and nag i could find that was a 2013 leftover.

Thanks!

FoxhoundGTI

Ready to race!
27500 as well then taxes, enjoy your new car

McQueen77

Banned
That is a good deal

eldiablo1

Ready to race!
I'd be happy with that price if they gave you a fair deal on your trade... also assuming they didn't sell you a loan with a high interest rate. That price + fair trade + 0% = nice job.

Welcome!

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Hello Everyone,

I just picked up a new 2013 Drivers Edition DSG . The MSRP was 31590 and I got it for 27,500. Was this a good deal? They also threw in free winter mats and gave me about $500 more on my 3 series trade than anyone else.

Just wondering what other people are paying recently. Locally this was the only automatic with leather and nag i could find that was a 2013 leftover.

Thanks!

if you got it loaded with LED Bi-Xenons, nav and sun roof then yes that is a killer fucking deal. if not, then no that is pretty much what i paid. with 0 down.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!

Great deal! How was the inventory for the 2014 models?

jtbazz

Passed Driver's Ed
Actually just looked at my window sticker and it was 31860 so I guess 4300 off isn't bad especially since they have me so much on my trade!

dead_catz

Ready to race!
so excited just paid 26,600 + ttl for my Drivers edition (dsg) 2013 picken her up in a couple days

Last edited: