Stevanus.D

Ready to race!
lol wanna share some pics of jakarta's very own usual disaster..enjoy

My Home (inside lol)

some floating stockies :w00t:
and Jakarta totaly disabled :w00t:

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion
its happens every 5 years before, the latest is on 2007..but last year it did not happen..so we feel safe..until it happen again..this year..

it is.. water goes inside my golf.... :(.. amazingly its trapped the water around the seal... german enginnering :thumbup:

wow thats terrible! Atleast its not higher where it can endanger more sensitive stuff. Is everyone ok there or is it just a fact of life in your area?

ree.s

Passed Driver's Ed
it's higher-than-usual rainfall + inefficient rain water disposal system.
meanwhile... the most socially shared car from yesterday

the price tag for one of these is 2x-3x compared to the states due to taxes etc

right now the water level's still high in some areas. gonna take couple more days i guess for the flood to completely go away

maxboost83

Ready to race!
If it's anything like the floods we get in my home country of the Philippines, it is caused by natural rain. The drainage system sucks and the corrupt government doesn't do anything about it, even though it happens every year (rainy season).

Thumper

Autocross Champion
You need to get some pontoons to attach to the rocker where the side skirts mount on LOL

Or buy a canoe. :D

Stevanus.D

Ready to race!
Damn that's shitty.... Is it just caused by natural rain or what?
just like ree.s said

it's higher-than-usual rainfall + inefficient rain water disposal system.
meanwhile... the most socially shared car from yesterday

the price tag for one of these is 2x-3x compared to the states due to taxes etc

right now the water level's still high in some areas. gonna take couple more days i guess for the flood to completely go away
how are you ree?.. how is your car doing..? its safe? hehehe

If it's anything like the floods we get in my home country of the Philippines, it is caused by natural rain. The drainage system sucks and the corrupt government doesn't do anything about it, even though it happens every year (rainy season).
exactly the same lol

You need to get some pontoons to attach to the rocker where the side skirts mount on LOL

Or buy a canoe. :D
lol that a good idea... maybe a jetski will do it lol :lol:

the wheels look great as usual my friend :D oh and you are past slammed, your car is in underwater!
hahahaha.. whats so good about the wheels..they re just reps lol :lol:
btw thanks so much.. ;)