GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First VW

MikeyMike

Passed Driver's Ed
Long time mid-90's Honda guy turned to the dark side.. My most recent 95 accord was gasping for its last breath @245k so 2 days ago I picked up a 2012 Golf. I'm in love! Candy white with 33k on the clock, no GTI but stick shift of course. I got today off so i'm gonna get a nice coat of wax on and do a little photoshoot.

Hope this is the right sub-forum.. I'm used to Honda-tech

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
Not quite the right sub-forum, but I'm sure someone will get it moved. In any case, welcome to the forum! Lots of knowledge here. In for pictures, any idea what mods you want to get done, if any?

MikeyMike

Passed Driver's Ed
dang. sorry moderators.. Thanks man! I have a lot to learn about these cars.

I havn't thought about mods yet.. I'm on steelies with hubcaps so that will have to be addressed.. probably more aggressive suspension & brakes, nice tires, tint to save the interior. I'll think about engine mods after my powertrain warrenty is up haha. My camara got stolen but i'll get some phone pics up later today.

MikeyMike

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks deep! Life got in the way of car time, no wax job no photoshoot

MikeyMike

Passed Driver's Ed
Quite a comprehensive thread. thank you :thumbsup:

MikeyMike

Passed Driver's Ed
pulled the rear headrests in favor of visibility.. first "mod" complete haha. Jokes aside this baby is gonna be stock for awhile, I need to pay her off and have a reliable car above all else right now.