GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official South Florida Chat Thread

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, that's a bit too far for me. All the good meets are always so far from me lol

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah, that's a bit too far for me. All the good meets are always so far from me lol

word. chicagoland has the best car meets. we have to deal with crap fall/winter weather. When summer hits the car scene is booming. I hope none of you have to endure the feelz of watching your car caked in salt/ice/snow for 3 months of the year...its terrible.

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
whats snow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomCat1

Ready to race!
Some one should really make a Miami meet. By Miami I mean Dade County

Sent from my iPhone hoe!

likkleindian

Go Kart Newbie
Heads up guys! A few of us Mk7 guys will be heading to the Tilted Kilt Boca meet on Wednesday night. The weekly meets there are supposed to be pretty awesome, and this week is Euro Night. I know its a bit out of the way, but figured I'd post in case anyone feels like making the trip up for some food/beers/awesome cars.

Anymore info on this, time, etc? I'm not too far and would be down. Probably about 15 mins for me too.

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Anymore info on this, time, etc? I'm not too far and would be down. Probably about 15 mins for me too.

9pm-12am if im not confused

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Anyone going to the vwsociety meet at the PDQ in pompano tonight?

TomCat1

Ready to race!
Any of you guys ride fixed gear?

Sent from my iPhone hoe!

razr390

Go Kart Champion
There will be a huge meet this Sunday VW/Audi vs. Lexus at Markham Park

Hope to see some of you there

AFUENTESMK6

Passed Driver's Ed
looking to trade my set of detroits that are in a FAIR condition for set of autobahns i possibly could add $$.
Also Looking for a Downpipe, and or a Catback.