GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R front park sensor brackets

Winreboot

Hi all. I'm installing Golf R bumper on my TDI with front park sensors and notice that Golf R bumper park sensors are in the lower grills and not in bumper like the other Golf models.

Did anyone did a retrofit of park sensors in their R and know where to source the brackets?

I did search and found that the bracket part numbers are as below, but when I called couple of dealers they are clueless and can't find the part number in the system.

5K0919493H 041 (left/right side)
5K0919494H 041*(center)

Any help appreciated
Thanks,
David

zrickety

The Fixer
Did you try ECS? Their live help found some tricky parts for me.

Timo

Ready to race!
When u receive them can u post a few pics and also pics of the install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winreboot

We have park sensors? Is this a Euro feature normally?

For cars with out it, it's a straight forward retrofit of the module and sensors. I don't know if this was an option on US cars or not but it comes in handy when parking for sure:)

Winreboot

Took me a while to install it but here it is. The kit from Ali works good but as all parts from over seas it needed a little tlc to get better fit but for the price can't complain.

Oh forgot to add, that be prepare to get the sensors painted. I got 3 sensors in silver and 1 in while. Lol. On the website they all are same color.

ChurchXD

Passed Driver's Ed
Took me a while to install it but here it is. The kit from Ali works good but as all parts from over seas it needed a little tlc to get better fit but for the price can't complain.

Oh forgot to add, that be prepare to get the sensors painted. I got 3 sensors in silver and 1 in while. Lol. On the website they all are same color.

Did you have them before? Or did you mod the system?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Hypnotic Mind

Hey, this is what I plan on doing to my Golf R as well. When you installed these, did you have to do any drilling of any kind at all, or was this velcroed onto the grilles?