GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Noob_2.0T 2012 UGM

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
Passed the 13,000 mile mark today. Going to set up my next service soon. Got the headlights I ordered from Ed in today. Not too happy but I know Ed will replace it no problem. Sucks because i wanted to get them in but gotta wait another 2 weeks or so to get them on.

:what:

What was your mileage when you got back from deployment?

GS3 via tappy tap

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
like 2800. yeah I've been doing some driving since ive been back. trips to berlin, europa park, and driving back and forth to where my wife use to live was about 35 miles one way so the miles added up quick.

Ahh nice. That's a lot of miles lol.. I only put on about 4k in 5 months... But most of that was winter weather....

Did you recently get married?

Also, I'll be back in October or November... You gonna be around?

GS3 via tappy tap

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Ahh nice. That's a lot of miles lol.. I only put on about 4k in 5 months... But most of that was winter weather....

Did you recently get married?

Also, I'll be back in October or November... You gonna be around?

GS3 via tappy tap

Yeah I know it is a decent amount of miles but I love driving. Yeah I got married in march and we are expecting a kid around March/April next year. So looking at a new 3 series for the wife/family car because there aint no way in hell I'm trading mine lol. Yes I will be here and be around so of course I wanna meet up. Talking to this other guy coming from UK to Rammstein so looking on doing a meet up with him sometime weather depending if I wait until you get back.

Damn. I'm alittle over 16000 miles and not even a year yet lol. When I got mine brand new it had like 9 miles on it.

I got mine with 273 miles on it. Once I get back from the field I am going to get the service done

Beautiful car! Keep it up.

:w00t: Thanks man. Not too crazy modded like other peoples cars on here but I love it

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
Yeah I know it is a decent amount of miles but I love driving. Yeah I got married in march and we are expecting a kid around March/April next year. So looking at a new 3 series for the wife/family car because there aint no way in hell I'm trading mine lol. Yes I will be here and be around so of course I wanna meet up. Talking to this other guy coming from UK to Rammstein so looking on doing a meet up with him sometime weather depending if I wait until you get back.

I got mine with 273 miles on it. Once I get back from the field I am going to get the service done

:w00t: Thanks man. Not too crazy modded like other peoples cars on here but I love it

CONGRATS!!! Makes sense because I was sure you referred to her as your girlfriend before... Lol... Ya I'll hit you up as soon as I'm back.

GS3 via tappy tap

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Man i really ned to update this more. Got winer mode in full effect now. goofy tdi wheels on. Mod bug isnt bitting too hard right now. Looking to get a new clutch after winter since mine is starting to give. Also thinking about getting rid of the rear fog option so i can hook up the LEDs as DRLs. Just saving up my money now since christmas is right around the corner, looking for simple stuff to put on nothing too crazy

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Well seems I haven't updated this in quite some time. Well lets see here umm nothing really new because the army has me current away for some time. Wife sent me a picture of the ol girl hitting 22,222 miles. Just saving up money for new clutch and bagz when I get back.

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Car got rear ended for the 3rd time since I got it. Wasn't damaged enough to get a new bumper thank god. Just had to get a good buff and its all good meow. Ordered SouthBend Stage 2 clutch and LED Puddle light kit from USP last night. Waiting for it to come in and then having the wife take it to VW and get the clutch installed. Also looking into Porsche brake kit. If i can't piece one together that I like then ill bite the bullet and get it from ECS. Either way that will be my christmas present to myself. Just counting down the days till back in Germany.