GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VIDEO!! 2.0 TSI seafoam intake clean DIY

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
yeah the dealers are just trolling these forums, connecting user names to IP addresses and discovering people's identity. this same dealer quoted me at $800 for my 40k service which includes an oil change and.. uh.. an oil change. this same dealer also told me that they installed x, y and z inside my door panels to fix the rattles I was having but it was only after i removed the panel myself that I discovered that they had done nothing and told me that to shut me up. that is fraud, friendo. when i called them on it the service mgr. profusely apologized and offered me a free oil change. haven't gone there since. this same dealer also did an oil change on my car w/out replacing the filter. i feel little sympathy for them.

No friendo thats actually an offer you get to accept or refuse(service price). What you advocate is no better friendo. Try again. . A dealer or you doing it doesnt matter. Have a nice day :)

odin826

Awesome Video. About to hit 60K on my car maybe i should try it out and clean up my baby

Skidplate1

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm going to give this a shot this weekend I think. Back when I bought my mk5 back in April of 06 people had mentioned to not use seafoam or any fuel additives because of the direct injection fuel injectors, but I think that was people being overly cautious. No one has noticed any ill effects it seems.