GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Interested in buying a 2013 GTI Autobahn. How does this price compare?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
look for a CPO'd 2011 or 2012 GTI - how are those prices in your area?

TauCephei

I just got a second quote for the same car from another dealer for $29,666 (+Tax/tags). I'll go back to original dealer to meet/beat it. But first I need to find out if Mk7 is going to have real leather. I'm going to beat myself up if the Mk7 comes out with real leather.

GTI Autobahn
4 door
6 speed
White ext

I will look into CPO, but with my extreme level of pickiness when it comes to options and ext color (non-metallic black or white only), it may be difficult to find what I want.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
honestly, im not sure how "real" the leater is in the autobahn mk6 as is. that deal isn't bad, but you could probably get even more off of it.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
honestly, im not sure how "real" the leater is in the autobahn mk6 as is. that deal isn't bad, but you could probably get even more off of it.

+1 I am not sure what OP is complaining about. As far as I know GTI has partial leather seating.

TRUboost

Go Kart Champion
+1 I am not sure what OP is complaining about. As far as I know GTI has partial leather seating.

As far as I know the MK6 seats aren't completely leather. At least mine don't feel like it. The side bolsters are FOR SURE not leather.

BMW's don't have real leather... whats the big deal?

TauCephei

If I can get a 2014 GTI Autobahn (Mk7) before fall 2013, I will 100% wait for it. I'm going to do a ton of digging and see if I can find a solid US ship date.

If the Mk7 isn't hitting the states until late 2014 as some rumors have said, forget it, that's nearly two years from now.