GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So I am Playing with a Lamborghini Murcielago

AXO

Go Kart Champion
So I am coming back from the beach and I see this Sick Orange Lamborghini Murcielago. This thing sounded like a Dragster turbo charged Hayabusa and looked like an F-16 fighter jet! It was mean as hell! The side cowls were fully extended and looked insane!

I am weaving through traffic trying to catch up to it to get a better look. I see there is an old white haired man driving it probably in his 70s. To my shock he thinks I am staging next to him to race. :eek: There is no modification that could ever make my GTI even remotely close to the quickness of a Murcielago. I just want to get a better look at it! Any way the light changes and he goes for it. Now we are on a residential road (35mph) with traffic. I am thinking this guy is Crazy! But the child in Me wouldn't prevent me from pushing my gas pedal to the floor. Traffic was spread out enough for us to easily maneuver from one lane to other. We may have hit 60 MPH tops. Traffic works in my favor and I am able to get in front of him.

I was thinking What an Awesome time to take of a pic of Lamborhini Murcielago in my rear view mirror :D. Anyway here is the pic! We travel for about another mile and the Murcielago turns off. I continue driving home. I decide to look at the pic I had snapped when I got home and noticed we Blew by 5-0 sitting on the side of the road :lol: Yikes we Lucked out!

Anyway here is the pic!

Last edited:

bunique

Passed Driver's Ed
wow that's insane! hahaha

got as lucky as you probably could.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
CSB.

Taking that pic of your rear view in front of a cop :lol:

I always thought GTIs could only take Lambos from a roll yo.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I heard stage 2 with an intake can take these.

Sounds exactly what happened to me on the highway with an NSX, I was just yelling " Slow down! I just want to check out your car!" but in this scenerio, he blew by me.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
:lol::lol::laugh::laugh::)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
FO SHO. I'd crop out the top part and put something on there like, "decisions, decisions" or some shit.