GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New: heres my CW R

GolfR1031

Ready to race!
not it's not a fart can, or a weird ass wing, its even worse, it's bags, and i don't understand why put all the money into that Golf R for stage 2+ to just DD it, not drag race, or autox, or even track it. what was the purpose of doing all those mods?

Dude wth do you care what he does with his car? Don't hate because he can afford a bagged R and you're still driving a GTI. Leave the man alone he paid for the car he can do whatever he wants with it. Im sure he will spank you in any race you do with him... yes even bagged :thumbsup:

Anyway beautiful car OP enjoy!

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
Sounds like he wants low but not jarring ride. Respect bud. Car looks good and it's an R :)

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Damn, lots of flaming going on in here.

It's his car let him do what he wants. It's a AWD performance hatch back, bot a damn track warrior folks.

Have you guys seen cars these days?

Owners are bagging Porsches, Audi RS's and even Ferrari's.

It's really not that big of a deal. Plus, bags have come a long way in recent years. You can definitely track them, and if he does who cares if he's a few tenths of a second slower than those of you on coilovers/cup kits.

My friend and forum member owns a bagged TDI Golf and whoops on everybody through the canyons once a month.

Get over it people.

Nice R man!