GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WOT Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
Wondering if anyone on here with golf r has any experience or currently has Wot box on their ride. Opinions? Is it safe for your car?

branman1

Drag Racing Champion
I had one installed on my 07 gti which is FSI. I also have one installed on my 2011 gti. No issues at all.

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
I had one installed on my 07 gti which is FSI. I also have one installed on my 2011 gti. No issues at all.

Would you suggest it? Big difference in launch/ shifting? Also which one do you have

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
You can't hold your foot steady at launch? Have Tourette's? Wanna prematurely wear out your tiny stock turbo?

You should be fucking banned. This is a legit question a guy is asking. People use WOT boxes all the time. Stop trolling.

BOWERS, GRAMBLES, WHERE ARE YOU?

A_Bowers

You should be fucking banned. This is a legit question a guy is asking. People use WOT boxes all the time. Stop trolling.

Done. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Done. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My savior. Proceed with wotbox thread.

I've always wanted a wotbox, but I'm scared of the 2% chance of blowing my beautiful EFR turbo. If you get it I'm sure it'll be fine, just don't sit there and hold your two step all day trying to blow flames and look cool lol. I don't know much about them, they sound cool though. I've always wanted no lift shift too.

Dmueller343

Ready to race!

Haha didn't expect to get that response. What a dick haha. I am looking into one to keep boost during shifts for one of many reasons. Install pretty much everything myself on my car but not sure if I trust myself with this one lol. Have to find a local place around Chicago that installs them. Heard good things and since i will be getting my catless dp soon I shouldn't have a problem

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
My savior. Proceed with wotbox thread.

I've always wanted a wotbox, but I'm scared of the 2% chance of blowing my beautiful EFR turbo. If you get it I'm sure it'll be fine, just don't sit there and hold your two step all day trying to blow flames and look cool lol. I don't know much about them, they sound cool though. I've always wanted no lift shift too.

Agreed. Thanks for the Helpful post thus far

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Haha didn't expect to get that response. What a dick haha. I am looking into one to keep boost during shifts for one of many reasons. Install pretty much everything myself on my car but not sure if I trust myself with this one lol. Have to find a local place around Chicago that installs them. Heard good things and since i will be getting my catless dp soon I shouldn't have a problem

If I could hold boost between shifts id rape people even harder. I lose at least 15psi between shifts. Sucks.

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
If I could hold boost between shifts id rape people even harder. I lose at least 15psi between shifts. Sucks.

Yea same problems here. No lift shifting would be nice. As well as flames coming from tailpipes lol. Think the wot box should compliment the turbo and awd nicely. And from what I've been reading they seem very safe. No one has really had any problems and the website says its better for your transmission

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Yea same problems here. No lift shifting would be nice. As well as flames coming from tailpipes lol. Think the wot box should compliment the turbo and awd nicely. And from what I've been reading they seem very safe. No one has really had any problems and the website says its better for your transmission

Good to hear they're fairly safe. Flames are cool. I've been told by multiple friends driving behind me that when I spin in 2nd gear, unburnt methanol emits blue flames from both of my exhaust tips. I need to setup the GoPro on my exhaust tips one night and get it on vid.

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
Good to hear they're fairly safe. Flames are cool. I've been told by multiple friends driving behind me that when I spin in 2nd gear, unburnt methanol emits blue flames from both of my exhaust tips. I need to setup the GoPro on my exhaust tips one night and get it on vid.

Haha do it and post it. Wanna see them flames

Status
Not open for further replies.