GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Brembo 17Z Calipers- $450 shipped

LINDW4LL

Passed Driver's Ed
Selling a set of 17Z 6pot 330mm front calipers from a 2006 VW Touareg. They are used but in very good condition.

$450 shipped (plus 2.9% for PayPal fees, or send as gift- your choice)

SOLD

Last edited:

LINDW4LL

Passed Driver's Ed
No bracket or carrier necessary. They bolt directly to the upright.

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167209

You just need the hardware kit from JHM as the caliper mounting holes are larger than those of the spindle. (you can also piece together the proper hardware for much cheaper- I can send you the part # for the bolts if you want)

So basically:
330mm Rotors and THESE hub rings (click- new rotor has 2mm too large of a center bore)
Stainless Lines
Hardware Kit
Pads

Last edited:

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
do you have pics of all sides?

LINDW4LL

Passed Driver's Ed
I have another set of these available. Fully rebuilt with all new seals and stripped/blasted so they look like new.

Price is $470 shipped.

thez99

Go Kart Champion
Any chance these would work with the SPM bbk 345x26mm rotors with their bracket? I mean if these calipers are meant to work with the stock rotor just as the stock calipers are..

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Any chance these would work with the SPM bbk 345x26mm rotors with their bracket? I mean if these calipers are meant to work with the stock rotor just as the stock calipers are..

NO. How do we get it through everyone's head? SPM only works with the stock caliper. 17z's use a Mercedes ml350 (or something like that) rotor.

thez99

Go Kart Champion
I believe it to be that since we think these calipers work with the stock rotor, as does the stock caliper, why shouldn't the larger spm rotor with an oem caliper bracket work with these? It's an honest question, don't be an ass..

Giftedx29

Ready to race!
I bought a set of these from this seller on eBay they delivered as picture calipers are remanufactured by Astra. Defiantly a great buy!