Brendavidm

Selling:

Stock Coilovers(6x,xxxmi)-$200

Stock Side skirts w/mounts-$40

Stock intake-$40

BBS SR

Bright silver

18x8 +45mm Offset

The condition is like new, they have no curb rash or damage, and they were only on the car for two and a half months.
-$850

pm'd

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Selling my oem vw Denvers
17x7.5 et51
All the wheels have curb rash, nick's, etc. they're daily beaters. They balance true and have no cracks or bends.

All the tires are worn
Three at 2/32's
One at 1/32

$150 picked up in SoCal near glendale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will also trade for an aftermarket golf 2.5 or mk5 rabbit exhaust.
or an aftermarket RSB

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion

Car was involved in an accident Sunday morning. I don't have money to pay to get the car out but if anyone has AAA and is willing to pay to get the car out then you can keep whatever is in the car. It's located in C&B towing in Westminister. The total for today before 6pm to get it out is $404.80. The car has downpipe, fmic, I.e. Intake, red top coil packs. Has a new double din, it has leather interior, the rims and tires on it are brand new. The rims might be a bit beat up from the accident but the tires are brand new and look fine. I have a custom catback with Toureg look alike tips and I also have LED tails and a carbon fiber wing. This is a STEAL!!! I'll go with you to the tow yard just to show proof that I'm the owner and you can tow it to the place of your choice. The price for the fee is nothing compared to what the parts on it are worth. HMU ASAP. The fees go up $43 each day. This is a steal if you're looking for leather interior upgrade and what not.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Holy crap. Glad you're OK. Are the parts you speak of damaged? It looks like the fmic can he damaged, as well as the intake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Holy crap. Glad you're OK. Are the parts you speak of damaged? It looks like the fmic can he damaged, as well as the intake.

I didn't get a good look at the fmic, it looks like it's just scratched up on the side but the intake could possibly be damaged I'm not sure, I was rushed to the hospital so I didn't get a good look at it but the tires are brand new Nittos and the rims are new as well. This is the catback I have on it

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
The transmission might still be ok, I just replaced it and if the motor is good then that's a steal as well, it only has 60k miles. Anyone wants a project or spare parts this is a STEAL and would be a huge help for me because I can't pay the fees and don't want to go into collections :/ anyone looking for leather interior and what not this would be perfect t

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

Car was involved in an accident Sunday morning. I don't have money to pay to get the car out but if anyone has AAA and is willing to pay to get the car out then you can keep whatever is in the car. It's located in C&B towing in Westminister. The total for today before 6pm to get it out is $404.80. The car has downpipe, fmic, I.e. Intake, red top coil packs. Has a new double din, it has leather interior, the rims and tires on it are brand new. The rims might be a bit beat up from the accident but the tires are brand new and look fine. I have a custom catback with Toureg look alike tips and I also have LED tails and a carbon fiber wing. This is a STEAL!!! I'll go with you to the tow yard just to show proof that I'm the owner and you can tow it to the place of your choice. The price for the fee is nothing compared to what the parts on it are worth. HMU ASAP. The fees go up $43 each day. This is a steal if you're looking for leather interior upgrade and what not.

currently talking to my neighbor about splitting this with him, since he has space to store it temporarily
is there anything you would like off the car? i mean it is your car.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
currently talking to my neighbor about splitting this with him, since he has space to store it temporarily

is there anything you would like off the car? i mean it is your car.

You can keep it all man, the leather seats and everything included in it

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
I would help, but I can't get out of work. If anyone gets this car out and willing to sell some of the parts, I might be interested.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Thank the Lord for my grandma, she's helping out. I will pull out the car and will list whatever is in working condition from the car.