GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOCAL: GTG & Photoshoot Roll Call!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
Since many of us are located either between OC or Los Angeles, Nickrp83 and I were thinking to do a small locals meet up over this weekend - photoshoots included! We missed rolling shot opportunities last time, so that is definite point of focus this time.

Was also hoping to start a small MK6 focus group for insider product development and forecast if anyone is interested.

Anyone else up for an MK6 GTI only variety meet? We're not so biased on the Candy Whites this time!

Cheers,
Ben

1. Ben/P2Spec CW 2010 GTI

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
2. if its sunday preferably..

nickrp83

Passed Driver's Ed
unfortunately sunday is the one year wedding anniversary, and i dont think im going to be able to get away this weekend :(

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
I hope many of you guys come to the meet tomorrow! Many, many, NEW mods that a few of you have to see in person!

FFAC

Ready to race!
Damn, if only you guys would have done it tomorrow, its family time today...have fun though!

gunmetal5

Ready to race!
Depends where and I did not wash my car today. Coming back from Catalina island now. Let us know a location.

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
No problem guys

Nick and I met up for a friendly chat but didn't get to doing any photos together because of the time constraints... and because I take a while with organized shooting. On the other hand, we've decided to postpone to a better date with more lead time!

If you could help schedule, that would be great as we're always open to holding a small GTG for the SoCal crowd.

B

nickrp83

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey Ben Great meeting you yesterday! We all need to pick a time when we can get a few more GTIs down there! Just keep me in the loop.

FFAC

Ready to race!
I am in, just keep us updated and I will do my best to get there..sundays would be the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.