GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R as Loan Car

SteveP

Ready to race!
My Mk6 is having some work done on it and have been lent this

It's going to be a good two weeks :)

Will post some thoughts and better pics when I get chance to clean it.

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
That's unheard of. Lucky you!

JumpinJackFlak

Ready to race!
That seems backwards... is it because you're on the other side of the world? Like how toilet water spins in a different direction depending on what hemisphere you're in? So your car is getting worked on they loan you a better car?? whoa

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
I call bullshit. You have to know somebody at the dealer/be an important person for a loaner like that! They don't just give out R's as beat-up loaners... thats what 2.5 Jetta's are for.

zee

Go Kart Champion
I call bullshit..

Not necessarily. Earlier this year up here in Canada, my friend got a fully loaded B8 A4 for the day as a loaner when his A3 went in for a simple oil change.

But reading SteveP's other posts, I sense he works at a dealership or has dealership connections.

OzGTI1

Ready to race!
take it and run to mexico!!!

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
Not necessarily. Earlier this year up here in Canada, my friend got a fully loaded B8 A4 for the day as a loaner when his A3 went in for a simple oil change.

But reading SteveP's other posts, I sense he works at a dealership or has dealership connections.

That's pretty sweet, but I still think this situation is a bit different. The A4 is still one of Audi's most basic cars, even if it's loaded. But the Golf R is nearly one of VW's best.