GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Double Apex USB Charger exclusive GolfMK6 offer - 10% off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris@DoubleApex

Ready to race!
Double Apex USB Charger

Our USB Charger has received only positive reviews. Please take a moment to check it out and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Thanks!

USB Charger

Last edited:

Alexfeinberg18

Passed Driver's Ed
This is so awesome. If you need anyone to try it out, I would be more than willing to. Definitely will consider this for the near future.

Rigormootis

Ready to race!
This is a great kit. Double apex's customer service is fantastic as well. I received the kit, instructions were well done. It took me all of 10 min to install, looks great works perfect. I'm very pleased. Thanks Chris.

Chris@DoubleApex

Ready to race!
This is so awesome. If you need anyone to try it out, I would be more than willing to.

Thanks for the love. We've already sold a bunch and only smiles so far :thumbsup:. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

This is a great kit. Double apex's customer service is fantastic as well. I received the kit, instructions were well done. It took me all of 10 min to install, looks great works perfect. I'm very pleased. Thanks Chris.

This is what I like to hear. Thank you! :thumbup:

Chris@DoubleApex

Ready to race!
Could I install 2 of these in the same fashion or would i be overdrawing the power

Absolutely. I've had several customers do this. The 12v socket circuit that the charger connects to is designed to handle 20 amps. The most the charger module will draw is 3 amps so there is still plenty of head room.

The charger module has two outputs so you can easily connect two ports to it. In addition to the charger kit you would just need the PassThrough kit (here) to connect a second port. Since it's designed for the end button location it needs to be modified slightly to fit in a middle spot. Also since it has rounded corners it doesn't look perfect, but not too bad. Here's a picture to give you an idea. If you want to do this just let us know and we'll modify one of the ports to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.