GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OFFICIAL OHIO MKVI CLUB

mic_detonator

Ready to race!
i see this thread is dead, hopefully some of you all see this in your feed and decide to liven the place up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CLEsonny

Ready to race!
OhioVW, burnallthemk6s, and Ohio Euro Classifieds facebook pages are pretty active if you're ever looking for quick answers

BjxGTI

Ready to race!
Where do you guys go to for spirited driving in Ohio?

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
Southeast Ohio has some of my favorite roads. Take a look on Google maps. What part of Ohio are you in?

BjxGTI

Ready to race!
Southeast Ohio has some of my favorite roads. Take a look on Google maps. What part of Ohio are you in?

I'm in Columbus, can't seem to find any routes that are fun and without cops

Coop8891

Just got my own 2010 in the cbus area. Starting with a used one and getting on to learn what I can. I am enjoying the car so far and cant wait to see where I go with it.

Linear

I'm located in NE Ohio. Brunswick. Got my 2012 Tornado Red GTI about 6 months ago. Haven't done much to it besides get some paddle shifter extensions and put on a VW window sticker. Will be getting an intake here soon.

CLEsonny

Ready to race!
I'm located in NE Ohio. Brunswick. Got my 2012 Tornado Red GTI about 6 months ago. Haven't done much to it besides get some paddle shifter extensions and put on a VW window sticker. Will be getting an intake here soon.

Go stage 1 first!