GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official NY/NJ/CT/PA Regional FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
I have 034 endlinks, H&R sway bars(28mm/24mm), Koni coil overs, and an UB on a JSW that is going back to VW in 2 weeks. Due to an injury, I can no longer swap these parts out on my own. Let me know if we can work out something, my parts in exchange for your factory parts plus some cash.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
I have 034 endlinks, H&R sway bars(28mm/24mm), Koni coil overs, and an UB on a JSW that is going back to VW in 2 weeks. Due to an injury, I can no longer swap these parts out on my own. Let me know if we can work out something, my parts in exchange for your factory parts plus some cash.

will the rear swaybar you have fit on GTI? according to ECS it does not but just making sure.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
will the rear swaybar you have fit on GTI? according to ECS it does not but just making sure.
Odd. H&R has a different p/n for the GTI as well...meanwhile I ran a GTI rear bar for abwhile.

dynamisoz

Passed Driver's Ed

Trainwreck

Ready to race!
WTB: Detriots and MK6 GTi cat back Philly, Pa/Fairfield, Ct

Going back to stock.... need stuffs

Detroits with respectable tread or just wheels. (could be other OEM 18" wheels)

GTI MK6 cat back.

I'm in KOP/Philly Area. My bro is from Fairfield, CT. so I willing to buy there.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
WTT: LONG ISLAND- I have Forge BIG shift knob id like to trade. anyone got anything besides the stock shifter? pm me

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Have a Unibrace XB for sale in central Suffolk. You only need to source 4 new inserts as they aren't reusable. Comes with tool. $200, firm: http://unibrace.com/product/series-xb/xb/

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk