GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS HPA SHS coilovers

capn scooter

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello all,
Like the title says, I'm selling my HPA SHS coilovers.
They are in great condition and performed flawlessly, only
thing different from new is that they are a little dirty.
I'm looking to get $750 and will ship if buyer pays the bill.
I'm located between Philly and Allentown PA for pick up or can meet up within a reasonable distance.
If interested text me for pics.
61076450six9.
Thanks for looking.

capn scooter

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorry for delayed response. Approximately 30k on them and I will get the model # as soon as I can. I heard of some people having issues with this set up but personally don't understand, as these felt pretty much exactly the same the day I removed them as the first day they were installed.

capn scooter

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok, so here's the info as listed on the front strut.

100 1007
Art. Nr.:12910127
FkLz:DPN 437

If there is anything else needed from me don't hesitate. Text for pics if so desired.

capn scooter

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the feedback. They didn't feel like they needed rebuilding, but maybe I just didn't notice their gradual decline. I never ran them that low which could be why they always felt great to me. Maybe I should have mentioned that from the start. I'm open to offers, or they will just be a back up set for me or my lady friend.
Thanks for the interest and enjoy the day.

capn scooter

Passed Driver's Ed
New price $650 OBO shipped lower 48.
I think lower then that I'd be better off keeping them.
I'm already starting to second guess myself selling them
in the first place. Not trying to come across as a coilover pusher or used car salesman,. I don't wear a trenchcoat with the goods tucked underneath... Just saying! Ha...but seriously if you're interested text me 6107645069