GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chi Chat 7.9.9: What'd you do today? I drove the Monaco F1 Circuit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renner

Go Kart Champion
wat. It's more the phone it seems than the service. Our BB's were really bad, and now the iphones are much better, but still never 100%. When it comes to #bizlife and you're on an important conference call, you can't take that risk. Vonage has been quite good. They also transcribe your vm msgs and email them to you too.

yep.. way way way back, I was paying maybe something like $40/mo after taxes, etc.. I waslike fuck that.. that was at my condo. since having a house, I didn't have a home phone till about 2 years ago maybe, only for the biz shit/wife stuff mostly.

oh dang. #kidschangeeverything #lostballs

12?? fuck.

is that for triple play?

wait wut.

install is free. mine is on the side of the house, can barely tell its there. heck, its still there even after we cancelled back in june, lol. they leave it.

:sm3:

oh wor. so you have vonage and att triple play? how does the uverse voip stay up? its not attached to electricity at all?

that is weird. It snows in Miami?

I never had any issues really, maybe 3 storms ever. And if it goes out, you have the DVR to pull up saved stuff on.

this^

yeah, our kids dont even use the tv , so thats why we cancelled. they use Netflix on the ipads, etc, or youtube A TON, so we were like, well, its not worth it. But we may consider a deal for web and TV, since comcast is raping my butt now at $69/mo approx for just web service, lulz.

do wish I had one.

how long is that good for tho?

what a bish.

not sure if trolling.

fast engine is fast.

Flatbrim hat? energy drinks? pink wheels? stanced? these questions need answers.

yesth

man, when I was like 12-13, that shit was deep.

Tuna Troll: 1. To race a car that is unknowingly in the race. 2. To beat a much lower horsepowered car than your own, when the other driver isn't even aware of the challenge itself. 3. To brag about beating a car with less horsepower, in a non-realized "race" with the other driver.

Pronounced: Toon-AH Tr-OLL

Origin: South Elgin, IL

Circa 2014

trufus.

we had pizza too. dat panzarotti, doe.

new wheels were for snow/DD, remember? ;) same with the new tires. All in the plans.. JAWN plans things, cmon now.

Wife's Conti snows go on tomorrow.

M135i , no? and even more M models/series/packages are coming , from the sounds of it. Much M at BMW.

oh yeah^

JESUS INSTALLED MY CAR STEREO SYSTEM.

this is true. many scene points.

good lookn' out, MAH JAY JAY.

hahahaha.. wife just saw u wot m8 and was like, huh? then i explained, then got nominal laugh of acceptance for reply. cool.

she would LOVE that if it was possible, lol

question or statement? :iono:

wor

oh wow.

Renner should just buy my car, you are right.

saw that coming^

do love em. Would be nice to touch some again soon.. maybe tonight or tomorrow, I'm guessing.

+1

You said "little ass", doe.. you like BIG asses, remember? :iono: wtf is going on here.. Rennballs has changed.

TLDR but....
:clap:

Jaber

Modero
:clap: Jawn

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
word, word.

ukrbeast

Illest
Jawn the multiquote slayer. Does each one count for a post? Also snow can...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
If I didn't do the MQ's, shit... I could maybe have like 75k posts, who knows, lol

ukrbeast

Illest
Can confirm found Apple Fritters at Jewel, got two for break, and then four more for home. Making some hot tea, with Fritters while everyone is off in the cold.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
You never had KIMCHI???? WTF mate I need to bring you some real AZN food up nord eh!

So when switching from whiskey to your remaining tequila ....... Time to restock for winter doe

Jesus how much whiskey have you had :lol:

Sent from some sort of Apple device.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Let's stress this is not just a body kit. Tis a wider body.
Not as wide as the full M car though, at least I don't think. And does the M sport car actually have a wider track than the non M sport car? Not sure on that...
Never had kimchi... I could live on Asian food, doe. Must try.
Tuna loves kimchi

Sent from my balls

Status
Not open for further replies.