GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Which tips for this diffuser?

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
Just these two. The 2nd is exaggerated, my tips were uneven and the exhaust needed to be adjusted.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Thanks!

I see you have similar setup I am doing. How did it sound? Deep? Raspy? Too quiet/loud? Any notes on installation to get t right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
I went with straight, titanium tips...because I'm more of a JDM guy anyways. Rolled to me looks pretty. Straight is just functional. Also I've always liked the burnt look. All my exhaust piping on my car is now goldish anyways from the heat of track days and dyno pulls. It all sorta matches.

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
Chris and I had the same setup, its been a while since I switched exhausts so he can probably give you better feedback. From what I remember exhaust note was deep the slightest drone in the mid-high end (most exhausts have that) but its nothing annoying.

Since you only need the catback, install is very basic. If you need to adjust the exhaust tip placement in the diffuser, you can use the APR install guide for tips.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
I think the straight cut or a non rolled angle cut without the color. Not the boggest fan of the rolled tips. More than likely going to be redoing mine.