GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

No R at the Toronto Autoshow.....

I rolled up to Toronto for the weekend in hopes of the R being there as it had been at Montreal. It wasn't there of course, but I still had a great time checking out the cars. The VW rep said they were still considering it at this time. So maybe they are gonna bust it out in NY and see what the response is? Any ways, had a great trip to Toronto, nice city, ate up in the CN tower which was cool. Dropped a grip of cash up there though! Thcuess.....

zee

Go Kart Champion
I was there on the first weekend. Was sad to not see the R...and the show was a lot smaller than previous years.

boosted2

Ready to race!
I rolled up to Toronto for the weekend in hopes of the R being there as it had been at Montreal. It wasn't there of course, but I still had a great time checking out the cars. The VW rep said they were still considering it at this time. So maybe they are gonna bust it out in NY and see what the response is? Any ways, had a great trip to Toronto, nice city, ate up in the CN tower which was cool. Dropped a grip of cash up there though! Thcuess.....

Hopefully you will get to see it at the NYC show. :thumbsup:

Nice town though...

Ya, it was soft, but we went for the weekend and to have fun! Toronto is nice, will be back up in April to climb the CN tower! Maybe it will show up at the NY autoshow and they announce it is coming to NA! Tchuess.....

StreetSpeed2000

Passed Driver's Ed
Rick you going to the NY show? I'll definitely be headed down just not sure which weekend.

Beeb

Mk VI
its because toronto sucks

Beeb

Mk VI
Yeah because Edmonton's AutoShow is soooooo much better! :moon:

actually the edmonton Auto show probubly sucked more

I am just stiring the pot and professing my dislike for Toronto, they think they are the centre of the universe.

CadMan

Ready to race!
actually the edmonton Auto show probubly sucked more

I am just stiring the pot and professing my dislike for Toronto, they think they are the centre of the universe.

You mean Edmonton actually has an AutoShow? :confused:

I guess living so close to the centre of the universe one doesn't hear about events like that. :rolleyes:

It's ok to dislike Toronto most Canadians do. Being disliked or even hated is the price Torontonians will pay to live in the biggest and the best city in Canada :happyanim: