GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody in Jax, FL?

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone have custom vinyl stickers on their windows? What's the best place to get one made? ~thank you~

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Depends on what side of town you are on. Over by Southside and the Avenues Mall, there is a Sticker and T-shirt shop that was in the Avenues Mall that just moved over by Southside and Baymeadows.

If you are by Orange Park, there is also one by the OP mall, just don't remember where because I haven't been over that way in a while.

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah, I'm in OP and haven't really seen any advertising for custom stickers, except for shops that do large business signs and such. There's probably something in the mall-just have to keep an eye out. ;) Thanks though!

fasteddy

Ready to race!
I have an appointment for tint on Wednesday morning. I'm gonna get 35% all around... Woop woop!

I think I want to do some color matched side markers too, but I like the idea of having blinkers on the side of the car. I might just try tinting the sidemarkers and see how that looks

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
Sweet! Can't have a car in FL without tint, lol. And I see alot of people color matching their side markers..does that take away from the visibility factor? I don't like the idea of altering something that contributes to me being seen, however so much. :cool:

fasteddy

Ready to race!
My thoughts exactly about being seen... I think the color match basically takes the visibility away, and maybe if you tint, you keep some visibility.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that cares about the visiblity lol

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
Lol. I'll have to look into the tint thing..can't be left out now, haha.

fasteddy

Ready to race!
got wastegate rattle fixed this morning at O'steen. Sweetness of engine sounds without extraneous rattling resumes.

mkv_wolf

Ready to race!
I'm having mine painted. It throws off the flow of car IMHO. Anyone know of vagcom services? I need some coding done for cheap.

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
I wonder who started that..the color matching of the side markers?..I actually like them the way they are. The red breaks up the car a little to give your eye something to catch on.

fasteddy

Ready to race!
I stalled for the first time yesterday... due to hillhold!!!

I was coming out of Guana parking lot and i tried to let off the clutch but it was still applying the brake? Kinda sucks. Probably was my own fault but still something felt wrong about it.

Also got my 30% tint today. Looks sick.

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
The incline should have cut you some slack..I mean come on..it's GTI; it deserves the best of everything, lol :happyanim:

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Should be at the Sonic meet this Saturday barring any ridiculousness from peeps. Friend should be out there as well with his Saturn SL that we cleaned up to be one of the cleanest Saturn's in the area. Why? Because we got bored and thought it would be funny :laugh:

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh good, another Saturn, lol. I roll in with a silver Ion Redline usually..:p

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
A silver one Saturn Ion Redline and a red one Saturn Ion Redline? If so, you or your husband know of a tall bloke named Darin (used to drive a Signal Green Mk4 Golf). That would be funny if you did :laugh: