GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody in Jax, FL?

Charlie22911

Ready to race!
Got back to the states a few days ago, also have my first ding (minor) on the car :brokenheart:. It's unnoticable unless pointed out but it bugs me :cry:.

Also saw a Candy White GTI in traffic with me headed south on 17 today @ ~3pm...
That you JesGistang?

:rolleyes:

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
A silver one Saturn Ion Redline and a red one Saturn Ion Redline? If so, you or your husband know of a tall bloke named Darin (used to drive a Signal Green Mk4 Golf). That would be funny if you did :laugh:

Lol. I'm not sure of his name, but the guy I'm thinking of is indeed tall, and has a very pronounced personality (loud, lol) but fun to be around..It's been a while since we've seem him out there though..

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
Got back to the states a few days ago, also have my first ding (minor) on the car :brokenheart:. It's unnoticable unless pointed out but it bugs me :cry:.

Also saw a Candy White GTI in traffic with me headed south on 17 today @ ~3pm...
That you JesGistang?

:rolleyes:
Ding?:confused:NOoooo!:cry:

& about 17, not unless someone took my car for a joyride while I was sleeping, lolol!

fasteddy

Ready to race!

Charlie22911

Ready to race!
Another Jax GTI here. Just picked up my white 2012 GTI on Tuesday.

Maybe it was you I saw!?

I've made it my mission to ID my fellow mk6'ers haha.

Edit:

Was out doing some VAGCOM work when I noticed I had a small ding in my front passenger fender! Didn't bother the paint, anyone know a good place to get it fixed?

Last edited:

mkv_wolf

Ready to race!
Maybe it was you I saw!?

I've made it my mission to ID my fellow mk6'ers haha.

Edit:

Was out doing some VAGCOM work when I noticed I had a small ding in my front passenger fender! Didn't bother the paint, anyone know a good place to get it fixed?

Is that you I emailed about VAGCOM??

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
Another Jax GTI here. Just picked up my white 2012 GTI on Tuesday.

Welcome!:D
and I guess I'm not heading out to Sonic tonight..hubby wants to stay in. Dangit!:cry:

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
I've only seen 3 MK6 GTI's other than mine in Jax... 1 on southside (CSG IIRC), 1 Fleming Island (CSG), 1 on the way to NAS Jax (UG, not military).

There is a sweet orange MK4 @ Fleming Island too. And a R32 (mine was totaled, miss it :().

You mean this one?

Charlie22911

Ready to race!
Is that you I emailed about VAGCOM??

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Not that I have noticed :iono:

You mean this one?

Yes, thats it! I think it had different wheels though, it's been over a year ago since I have seen it :w00t:

Is it yours?

On another note, I switched from no DRL to fogs as DRLs and noticed in my auto scan that I have a code for "Boost control range not reached" or something like that... I thought I was done with that boost leak :(.

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
Not that I have noticed :iono:

Yes, thats it! I think it had different wheels though, it's been over a year ago since I have seen it :w00t:

Is it yours?

On another note, I switched from no DRL to fogs as DRLs and noticed in my auto scan that I have a code for "Boost control range not reached" or something like that... I thought I was done with that boost leak :(.

No, its my buddies car. I drove a slammed silver audi a4 with a big front mount and merc wheels.

Charlie22911

Ready to race!
when are you available for some vagcom coding? I need a few things done. I would like to ride in your K04 car as well. Zaxbys on me? :thumbsup:

You have PM :thumbsup:

Charlie22911

Ready to race!
Saw a guy in a TR MK6 GTI going down Southside Blvd today, I waved but they didn't see me :(.